Information Collected About Clients and Visitors to Our Website
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit our Sites, request information from us, or contact us.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
- Location Information (IP address, IP address locations, information about your location);
- We may collect information about you that you either provide to us directly, that we receive from third parties, or that we collect automatically as you access our site.
- We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from you. This might include any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our affiliates and business partners.
- We may also obtain information about you from other online sources, including when you connect with WUTA Energy through its official corporate pages on third party social networks (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you through the Sites.
Information Automatically Collected
WUTA Energy may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To deliver WUTA Energy services to you;
- For your participation in certain of our project programs;
- As applicable and with your consent where applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from WUTA Energy or on behalf of our business partners and affiliates;
- With your consent where applicable, to serve ads or send direct messages through third party services (including social media platforms) that are targeted to reach people on those services who are identified in our data bases.
- To contact you when necessary by email, telephone text message, or by mail;
WUTA Energy may disclose the personal information we collect from you with the following categories of third parties and in the following ways:
- With our affiliated and/or Business partners companies;
- With our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
Links to other Websites
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas. We reserve the right to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States or Europe and is subject to the laws of those countries, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
Your options and access to your personal information
To access, review, or update your information stored by WUTA Energy, you may contact us to update your information in our system.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
7A Abiodun Awosika,Lekki Phase 1
Tel: +234 810 928 2177, +233 54 517 9984